1.1. This offer is an official offer of IZI LLC, hereinafter referred to as the “Seller”, to conclude an Agreement for the sale of goods remotely, that is, through an online store, hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”, and places a Public offer (offer) on the official website of the Seller “https://easygeorgia.ge (hereinafter referred to as the “Online Store”).
1.2. The moment of full and unconditional acceptance by the Buyer of the Seller’s offer (acceptance) to conclude an electronic contract for the sale of goods is the fact that the Buyer paid for the order on the terms of this Agreement, on time and at the prices indicated on the Seller’s website.
Concepts and definitions
2.1. In this offer, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
* “goods” – models, accessories, components and accompanying items;
* “Online store” – an Internet site for the presentation or sale of goods, works or services by means of an electronic transaction.
* “Seller” – a company that sells goods presented on the Internet site.
* “Buyer” – an individual or legal entity that has entered into an Agreement with the Seller on the terms and conditions set forth below.
* “Order” – selection of individual items from the list of goods specified by the Buyer when placing an order and making payment.
Subject of the Agreement
3.1. The Seller undertakes to transfer the Goods to the Buyer’s ownership, and the Buyer undertakes to pay for and accept the Goods under the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement governs the purchase and sale of goods in the online store, including:
- – voluntary choice by the Buyer of goods in the online store;
- – self-registration by the Buyer of an order in the online store;
- – payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store;
- – processing and delivery of the order to the Buyer in the property on the terms of this Agreement.
4.1. The buyer has the right to place an order for any product presented on the Website of the online store and available.
4.2. Each item can be presented in the order in any quantity.
4.3. In the absence of goods in stock, the Manager of the company is obliged to notify the Buyer (by phone or via e-mail).
4.4. In the absence of a product, the Buyer has the right to replace it with a product of a similar model, to refuse this product, to cancel the order.
Order payment procedure
5.1. Payment is made when placing an order in the online store by bank transfer: plastic card or bank transfer.
5.1.1. In the case of placing an order by self-delivery, the buyer can pay for the order at the place of receipt of the goods by any payment method available in the store, including cash.
5.2. If funds are not received within 5 calendar days, the online store reserves the right to cancel the order.
Terms of order delivery
6.1. Delivery of goods purchased in the online store is carried out with the help of partner companies or in any other way available to the seller.
Rights and obligations of the parties:
7.1. The seller has the right to:
– unilaterally suspend the provision of services under this agreement in case of violation by the Buyer of the terms of this agreement.
7.2. The buyer must:
– timely pay and receive the order on the terms of this contract.
7.3. The buyer has the right:
– place an order in the online store;
– draw up an electronic contract;
– require the Seller to fulfill the terms of this Agreement.
Liability of the parties
8.1. The Parties are responsible for non-fulfillment or improper fulfillment of the terms of this agreement in the manner prescribed by this agreement and the current legislation of Georgia.
8.2. The seller is not responsible for:
– the appearance of the Goods changed by the manufacturer;
– for a slight discrepancy in the color gamut of the product, which may differ from the original product solely due to the different color reproduction of personal computer monitors of individual models;
– for the content and truthfulness of the information provided by the Buyer when placing an order;
– for delays and interruptions in the provision of Services (order processing and delivery of goods) that occur for reasons beyond its control; – for illegal illegal actions carried out by the Buyer using this access to the Internet;
– for the transfer by the Buyer of their network identifiers – IP, MAC address, login and password to third parties;
8.3. The Buyer, using the Internet access provided to him, is strictly responsible for the harm caused by his actions (personally, even if another person was under his login) to persons or their property, legal entities, the state or the moral principles of morality.
8.4. In the event of force majeure circumstances, the parties are released from the terms of this agreement. For the purposes of this agreement, force majeure means events of an extraordinary, unforeseen nature that exclude or objectively interfere with the execution of this agreement, the occurrence of which the Parties could not foresee and prevent by reasonable means.
8.5. The parties make every effort to resolve any differences through negotiations.
9.1. The online store reserves the right to unilaterally amend this agreement, subject to its prior publication on the website https://easygeorgia.ge
9.2. The online store was created to organize a remote method of selling goods via the Internet.
9.3. The buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the information specified when placing an order. At the same time, when making an acceptance (placement of an order and subsequent payment for the goods), the Buyer provides the Seller with his unconditional consent to the collection, processing, storage, use of his personal data, in the understanding of the Law of Georgia “On the Protection of Personal Data”.
9.4. Payment by the Buyer of the order placed in the online store means the full consent of the Buyer with the terms of the contract of sale (public offer)
9.5. The actual date of the electronic agreement between the parties is the date of acceptance of the terms at the time of placing the order by the user.
9.6. The information provided by the Buyer is confidential. The online store uses information about the Buyer solely for the purpose of processing the order, sending notifications to the Buyer, delivering goods, making mutual settlements, etc.
Procedure for returning goods of good quality
10.1. The return of goods to the online store is carried out in accordance with the rules for the return of this agreement.
10.2. Return of goods to the online store is at the expense of the Buyer.
10.3. When the Buyer returns the goods of good quality, the online store returns to him the amount paid for the goods upon the return of the goods, minus the compensation of the costs of the online store associated with the delivery of the goods to the Buyer, if any.
Term of the contract
11.1. An electronic agreement is considered concluded from the moment the person who sent the offer to conclude such an agreement receives a response on acceptance of this offer.
11.2. Before the expiration date, this Agreement may be terminated by mutual agreement of the parties until the actual delivery of the goods, by returning the funds.
11.3. The Parties have the right to terminate this Agreement unilaterally, if one of the Parties fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement and in cases provided for by the current legislation of Georgia.Updated: March 27, 2022